Woman rescued from Kings Norton house fire

Written by on April 19, 2019

A WOMAN was saved from a house fire in Hamilton Court, Kings Norton earlier this evening.

Crews from Kings Norton, Northfield and Bournbrook attended the blaze which was caused by an item being left unattended on the hob. 

Fans were used to ventilate the property afterwards.

Residents are being urged to take care when cooking and ensure they do not leave food unattended while cooking.


Reader's opinions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *



Current track

Title

Artist

Current show

Current show